Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sneak Peek...

I've been away from my blog for far too long. I know, I know... It's criminal.

I wanted to make it up to y'all so bad... That I decided to make a pattern. Just for you. For free. :) Just a little something to make a serious dent in your yarn stash, and quickly diminish your Christmas list.

Curious?

:D

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Wa... All right, I'll tell you.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with deeply overwhelming, sincerely overflowing, everlasting happiness that I give you...



Could it be knitted? Nope, it's crocheted...

Were those mismatched booties? (As I've been asked, twice. Hmph.) Nope, they're phone/camera cozies.







And yes, it only uses up about 30-40 yards of worsted acrylic yarn!


Pattern coming... Soooooonnn. ;)

...After I "szuzz" it up a little. Thanks so much to a group of lovely ladies over at Ravelry who tested my pattern and gave me ideas on how to improve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)